Apr 24, 2008, 12:14 PM EDT
The Flyers Scott Hartnell has shed his trademark curls, at least for a day, after he and Joffrey Lupul took a fresh break and hit up a stylist before heading to Montreal. We’ve heard of playoff beards, but this is a little different.
At least they don’t have as many mullets in hockey these days, and one can only imagine what a couple of young players will be doing while on the road in Montreal. Two things struck me as funny in this video: 1) Hartnell refers to his hair as a "She" twice, and 2) how tough must it be to shoot footage of Marty Biron? He kept looking in all directions, like he was worried about the guy behind the net. All goalies are completely insane.
The Flyers and Canadiens face off in game 1 tonight… More on this later.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return