Dec 4, 2005, 12:01 PM EDT
A new weekly feature every Wednesday here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Scott Brooks.
His 1990 NBA Hoops card after the jump.
Scott Brooks is now an assistant coach for the Sacramento Kings. From the Kings website:
Brooks, 39, enjoyed a 10-year (1988-98) playing career in the NBA. He
appeared in 680 regular season games with Philadelphia, Minnesota,
Houston, Dallas, New York and Cleveland, averaging 4.9 ppg and 2.4 apg.
He was a marksman from three-point range, shooting .372 (287-771) for
his career. He also played one year in the CBA and was named to the
All-Rookie team in 1988.
According to NBA.com, "He currently owns the [Sixers'] All-Time best
career free-throw percentage (88.1%) and ranks fourth All-Time in
3-point field goal percentage (37.1%)."
That Scotty Brooks was a marksman alright. Also of interest, Scotty Brooks won an NBA Championship with the Houston Rockets in 1994.
|philsoc8 on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|oshihidra on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|Marvin Monroe on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return