Feb 13, 2006, 2:28 AM EDT
I’m in the Olympic spirit and was happy to see Shaun White bring home the gold in Men’s Half Pipe. It would have been nice to see an American sweep though. Perhaps the most annoying thing about the Olympics is already knowing who won by the time the video hits television. You can’t visit ESPN.com or any major news site without finding out the results as they happen. We were watching the Apollo Ohno finals just waiting to see when he would fall, not fun people. Yo, NBC, air some shit live even if you have to do it on MSNBC3. And really, who cares about Michelle Kwan?
The New York Times has a nice piece on White, calling him an icon and the ultimate athlete.
I made these ads red in honor of the flying tomato.
|Rob on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money