Jan 15, 2008, 11:19 AM EDT
We first pointed you to Donovan McNabb’s blog post in which he says the Eagles need to add some weapons this off season. I found this action to be refreshing and something that shows he’s willing to step up, be a leader, and voice his opinion. Surely it’s a sentiment shared by most Birds fans. Others interpreted the quarterback’s wishes quite differently and Sheldon Brown simply disagreed.
Sheldon was a guest on Sunday night’s Sports Final and seems very willing to speak his mind. I certainly don’t agree with Brown, who seems to imply that McNabb was "throwing teammates under the bus." Perhaps Brown’s lowest blow was when he says, in regards to the defense forcing turnovers, "Whats the point if the offense isn’t going to do anything with them."
The full 9 minute interview video after the jump.
Howard Eskin and Sheldon Brown seem to be on team "we don’t need to add playmakers, we have players who can make plays," while John Clark seems to actually get something right for once asserting that a good kick returner is indeed a playmaker.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money