Mar 15, 2005, 10:08 AM EDT
Interesting little write up from Foxsports.com, in which Mr. Kahn states a lot of the obvious, but makes a few good points. You simply can’t throw A.I. and Webber together and expect magic. It’s going to take time. And he also questions the ability of coach Jim O’Brien much like I have recently. I can’t remember the last time the Sixers played defense. Maybe the Sixers will miss the playoff and have a lottery ball bounce their way!
1. Item: If the playoffs were to start today, the 76ers would again be cleaning out their lockers. But the good news is, the playoffs don’t start for another six weeks and there still is time for Webber, Iverson and coach Jim O’Brien to figure this thing out and make the postseason.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return