Mar 16, 2005, 12:04 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant came to Philly and got booed, then proceeded to get blown out. Mr. Bryant thinks that "In Philadelphia, if they boo you, they love you." Don’t think we forget when you said Philadelphia is not your home during the finals run against the Sixers a few years ago. Maybe you should go back to Italy, Kobe, because you don’t seem to understand English very well, at least not the South Philly dialect.
A.I. bounced back from a horrible game against Toronto to put up 33, making 13 free throws without a miss. The Sixers never really had a tough go of it against the Lakers and won an easy one.
The Sixers still have a lot of work to do if they want to make the playoffs, but their defense was much improved over the embarrassing performance over the weekend against Toronto.
After the game Allen Iverson had ex-rays and may have chipped a bone in his finger. Details to follow.
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|docdeath20 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|mslavick on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return