Jan 29, 2005, 1:56 PM EDT
The Sixers have a flurry of games coming up following a few days off. Their game this past Saturday was a hell of finish to watch. The Sixers blew a big lead but fought back and hit a buzzer beater in regulation to send it to OT. In OT it looked all but over when AI hit a three ball to tie the game with seconds left. With the clock expiring Nate Robinson hit a circus shot three pointer to tear the Sixers hearts out. Mo Cheeks looked dejected following the final seconds. Typical Philly loss.
A.I. is among the top three in steals, points, and assists. Impressive.
Tonight at the Wach: Mo Cheeks goes up against his former squad of thugs, Portland. 7:00 PM.
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return