Mar 8, 2011, 4:48 PM EDT
The Sixers took on a mediocre Warriors team on Sunday night and ended up needing overtime to get the win. They'll play another struggling team tonight, the Indiana Pacers, who have lost three in a row and seven of their last ten. The Pacers currently sit five games back of the Sixers in the Eastern Conference standings and the closest team outside looking in, Charlotte, is another 1.5 games behind them.
The Sixers have been known to play to their competition lately, hanging tough with the likes of the Spurs and Mavericks while also playing tight games with the Warriors and Cavs.
Evan Turner, who is coming off one of his best games as a pro, is taking things one day at a time and not resting on his breakout performance.
“I look at today, that’s pretty much it. One game at a time,” Turner told Dei Lynam. “That’s all you can do. You have to finish off every step of the way and not look forward. I forgot who we were playing before I got here until you guys mentioned it. I just try to prepare one day at a time.”
One of the more exciting matchups to look for this evening is the always entertaining battle between the two UCLA guards. Jrue Holiday and Darren Collison are both have nice seasons, but the Pacers guard has been having some trouble adjusting to the Indiana's losing ways.
7:00 scheduled start tonight from Indiana. TCN on your TV.
>>Tough road awais Sixers [CSN]
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money