Jan 30, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
The Sixers are back in action tonight when they'll look to win their second game in a row as they welcome back Andre Miller and the Trailblazers to the Wells Fargo Center. Portland also brings Brandon Roy with them, the guy most people look at when they talk about Evan Turner's best case scenario type of player.
Portland has struggled recently, losing three in a row, including a loss on Sunday to the same Nets team the Sixers beat the night prior. The Blazers have had trouble shooting the ball all season, but Roy's return to the lineup after battling a knee injury should help their scoring.
The Sixers have yet to string together back-to-back wins all season. A win tonight would surely mean the world to the team. At least that's what Doug Collins would likely tell us.
Tip off scheduled for 7:00 from the WFC. We'll be in the building, so please join us to discuss the action in the comments.
VIDEO — Here's former Sixer Andre Miller talking about his old team:
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money