May 4, 2006, 10:17 AM EDT
The Sopranos series will be coming to an end after this season but you will be able to keep on living the mobster dream in a new video game that is currently in production.
Set after the events of Season 5, the game’s original story pits The Sopranos Family against a new rival crime family in Philadelphia, rather than a New York family from the TV series. Zlotnick said the action, vibe and tone in the game follow the natural progression of the show, so players will unquestionably feel that they are in "The Sopranos" world.
Perhaps the best line of the whole article:
"…players will be able to break arms, slams heads into walls, and cause cosmetic and "performance" damage to their opponents, as well as use firearms when you have no other choice."
Video games don’t teach kids to be violent, they teach them to problem solve.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money