Jan 17, 2006, 6:16 PM EDT
Donte Stallworth was a guest on WIP’s Howard Eskin show this evening for well over an hour. Donte comes off as a very bright, open, and interesting guy. Perhaps the funniest part of the appearance was Stallworth’s constant references to Madden. Donte told Eskin that he traded himself to the Eagles three years ago in the video game. Any NFL player who trades himself to the Eagles in the virtual world of Madden is alright in my book.
Stallworth made the Eagles organization out to be an amazing company to be a part of and expressed his hopes of extending his career in Philadelphia. Stallworth hasn’t found a home yet in Philly and still lives out of a hotel. He noted that he talked to Terrell Owens after he was traded to the Eagles from New Orleans and T.O. had nothing negative to say about the Birds.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return