Aug 8, 2008, 2:59 AM EDT
So I can’t really get The700Level.com to load in Beijing. I blame Mr. C. Davis for that. I thought a little mini series on strange things seen in Beijing would make for some quick fun. Be sure to check out a few other posts I’ve been throwing up at FanHouse.
So apparently clothing is very optional for babies in China. Instead there are like bibs with holes in the front for easy disposal of liquids and the backs are well… nonexistent. After the jump see what kind of ease of use these outfits make for.
So I’m not really sure but it seems after a little Yao does his business they simply put him in a different outfit. Observe:
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money