Apr 27, 2007, 1:00 PM EDT
Based on his home run total this year compared to last, I think maybe Ryan Howard should go back to eating cheesesteaks. Today’s Daily News points out that Ryan Howard will be featured tomorrow in the latest Subway ad with the now infamous Jared. I’m all for athletes doing what they have to do to pay the bills, but Subway spots with Jared just don’t seem to build up your mythic legend as one of the games all time bashers.
Look for the spot during Saturday’s Red Sox/Yankees game on Fox. Personally, I would have loved to see Howard in a spot for Big League Chew. (Grape) What would The Big Guy be a perfect spokesman for?
>>Slugging Howard knows how to pitch, too [Daily News]
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money