Jan 7, 2006, 2:59 PM EDT
Does it pay to read way too many news articles on the Internet? ESPN has an article today in which Chris Mortensen said Tampa Bay may "seriously consider signing" Owens.
I surfed over to Sportsbook.com which happens to have odds on which team T.O. will play his first game for next season. Tampa Bay was getting 15 to 1 so I threw down a few fazools on Tampa. In case you were wondering the favorite is Dallas at 2 to 1 with Denver being second at 6 to 1. Those Philadelphia Eagles come in at 22 to 1.
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|red2gold on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return