May 24, 2005, 7:49 PM EDT
Thankfully he was fired, or "designated for assignment" as they like to put it. Man, he was bad, and not just kind of bad, he was horrid. The Phillies brought up Amaury Telemaco who spent most of last season on the squad and appearing in 42 games totaled an ERA of 4.31. Terry Adams ERA was 8.42 Earned Runs per game HIGHER than that this year at a whopping 12.83. That is a bad ERA. Bad. Bad. Bad.
On my drive home from work today I heard Billy King relay a quote from Sixers’ legend Billy Cunningham. Billy said that Mo Cheeks was the smartest player he had ever known (paraphrased). That is a heck of a compliment. After a day to ponder it, I give the move 9 Level beers out of 10. Do you like that rating system? I just made it up. Man, I’m creative.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money