Mar 12, 2009, 2:44 AM EDT
Thad Young was sitting on a career high 29 points with two free throws in front of him. Surely the young stud would break thirty for the first time in his career, right? Well, not exactly. Despite being a career 75% free throw shooter, Young missed both shots and ended the night with 29. Thad blamed Louis Williams, "I knew I had 29 points. I'm blaming Lou. He jinxed me and had a nice talk with me before I took those free throws."
Check out which member of the Flyers Rat Pack was in attendance below.
Scott Hartnell enjoys his courtside seats with a lady friend (get your wig!)
Another Philly player who decided to show up was Sammy Dalembert who snapped out of a funk of sorts. Sammy put up 19, 13, and 4 and apparently listened to former Sixer great Moses Malone who was at practice earlier in the week and told Sammy "He needs to get mean."
Sammy's roller coaster career continues and he says he isn't happy. The guy is clearly a body full of talent and skill but you have to wonder if he's the kind of player/person that can be a vital part of a championship-caliber team. Not that the Sixers are anywhere near that, but still.
Tony DiLeo's post game presser:
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money