Dec 30, 2006, 8:25 PM EDT
From Will’s foray into blogging at the New York Times and notes on this year’s post season:
1. The Cubs, Phillies and Angels were in the playoffs.
Seriously, they were. You might not have noticed, but let the
historical record show they were there, however briefly. Don’t expect
their fans to purchase many 2007 postseason videos, unless they hate
themselves. That is to say, only the Phillies fans will.
Har, har, har. It’s funny because it’s probably true.
>>Wait til next year — everybody [NYTimes]
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return