Jul 9, 2006, 10:34 PM EDT
Those Italians sure know how to party. As I mentioned at the start of the World Cup, I’m no Soccer expert but the finale of this year’s world spectacle proved to be as entertaining as one could hope for. Sure, watching the champions of the world being crowned based on penalty kicks seems a bit of a coin flip, but it is nail biting entertainment at it’s finest. Zidane didn’t go out as a mythical legend but rather a ostensible classless loser. It’s been said that Zidane has a past which includes racial issues, so I wouldn’t be surprised if his outburst was spurred by something of this unfortunate sort.
Congratulations to Italia, World Champions.
I’d settle for just a little party on Broad Street.
Pictures from Yahoo.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return