Jan 1, 2006, 10:09 AM EDT
I don’t have a Mac, but if I did, this widget sounds tasty. To tell you the truth, I don’t even know what a widget is? It kind of makes me think back to Mr. Ostick’s AP econ, guns & butter, Mick Jagger, etc. Widget? I don’t know. But Apple’s got a cheesesteak of
death suffering widget just in time for Halloween. Here’s what it tells you:
About Philly Drought
This cheesesteak-styled widget
un-proudly informs you how long it has been, up to the second, since
either the Flyers, Phillies, Sixers or Eagles won a championship.
Currently Philadelphia has the longest drought of any city in North
America that has all four major sports.
I just ran over to Ameritrade and bought myself a couple hundred shares of Apple stock. Those guys are onto something here.
>>Cheesesteak of Suffering [Apple]
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money