Apr 18, 2006, 9:55 AM EDT
Tonight is the last game the Sixers will play this year in South Philly. Whether it will be A.I.’s final performance at the Wachovia Center wearing a Sixer’s jersey remains to be seen. The truth of the matter is that if Allen Iverson is to ever get traded this would be the off season in which Billy King would pull the trigger. I’ve written previously that they should never trade Allen, that his on the court heart personifies Philadelphia. The Sixers are going to be a bad team for years to come with or without A.I. Billy King’s personal moves, looking back, were pathetic. Chris Webber had minimal game left when he brought him to Philly and his knees are shot. Andre Iguodala has failed to live up to his potential as a star in this league. So far all he has to show is a legendary dunk from All Star Weekend. All Samuel Dalembert has is a ridiculous contract and don’t get me started on Kyle Korver.
The Sixers are in shambles.
A.I. may or may not be dealt this off season, but regardless of that, show up tonight in South Philly and give A.I. a nice ovation.
Previously: Don’t trade A.I., ever [700Level]
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return