Apr 18, 2005, 11:26 PM EDT
The 2005 season is off to a much better start than 2004. In 2004, it wasn’t until the 6th attended game that the Level Crew witnessed a win by the home team.
1-0 so far this year for me. That’s a great start. I’m not going to lie though: good times, beer, and socializing took the forefront in tonight’s escapades. I’m almost positive I have a much more intense baseball watching experience when I sit at home and watch the game on TV. I definitely miss my tickets from my partial season ticket plan last year, but the extra cash is great. We paid $12 for tickets and ended up sitting in the first level Center Field. Great Seats.
Great times were had at the Phillies game. For the complete Photo Album Click Here.
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return