Dec 31, 2005, 9:16 AM EDT
A solid lead in today’s Courier Post: "It took some time, but the Flyers finally found an opponent as inept as themselves." There you go Flyers! Basically, I’m only talking about the Flyers because they gave the fans orange wigs last night.
Flyers fans unofficially set a Guinness world record by getting 9,315
fans to wear orange wigs during the game, breaking the old mark of
6,213 set in a Detroit Pistons game in 2004.
Detroit’s Ben Wallace afros got nothing on us.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money