Apr 19, 2005, 11:10 PM EDT
The game was out of control early on in this one, for the full game comments by Phillies and Mets fans check out Balls, Sticks, and Stuff.
Padilla never had any sort of stuff; he was horribly rusty and allowed the Mets to set team records with home runs. If you watch Piazza’s BOMB to left center field you can see me in the shot. I was to the back right of the fan who got the ball. That was about the most entertaining thing I saw all night.
I did try out the new "Hoagies" spot which was formerly the Phanatic food stand. I ate a half of both an Italian and "Soprano" hoagie. Both get good grades despite the high prices.
I am of the opinion you can’t beat a $12 ticket and wander the Park. I spent a good portion of the game at the top deck of Harry the K’s which is now an open bar setup. We had a great seat on the rail. Great site lines. Pictures in the Photo Album.
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money