Aug 8, 2006, 1:59 PM EST
From the AP Wire:
Stallone has said that he had been working on a screenplay about a
fighter when he watched Wepner, improbably, nearly go the distance with
heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali in 1975.
"What I saw was pretty extraordinary," Stallone said during a 2001
interview that became part of a "Rocky" anniversary DVD. "I saw a man
they call ‘the Bayonne Bleeder‘ who didn’t have a chance at all against
the greatest fighting machine supposedly that ever lived."
Now that is a boxing nickname.
Rocky Balboa trailer after the jump. "Let’s start building some hurtin’ bombs."
And Access Hollywood gets a sneak peak at Rocky VI
|The Evster on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Mungman on Why the upcoming free agency b…|
|Turbo on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|philsoc8 on Which Philadelphia Union playe…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return