Jan 5, 2005, 11:49 AM EDT
Winds were out of the South Southwest with tides running at near normal levels and water clarity was crystal clear to moderately cloudy. The bluefish blitzes have all but ended but the rip that sets up by the buried jetty near Nagoog Point has been holding 9" sand eels and giant bass for the last three days. Like old times throwing needles at them just before sunset and watching them bust all over the top.
At about half past 10:00 am on the 5th of November, the greatest plug tosser in all of Ocean County captured this amazing fish with his bare hands. FishinWill, a legend among master baiters up and down the eastern seaboard, spoke to the ocean this fine day and it was no longer angry.
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|ochospantalones on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|That Guy 895 on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return