Dec 9, 2008, 12:34 PM EDT
According to 6 ABC, 21-year-old Matt Marvine was kicked out of the game for acting like an idiot. Nothing new there. He was wearing a mask with "Rockies Killer" on it. But instead of exiting the building, he somehow ended up in a Phillies office filling out an application for a job. Totally what I would do! He fills out the job app and takes off with an envelope that had three World Series rings in it.
Here's the best part: "Police were able to track down Marvine quickly because he left his job
application behind, complete with his name, address and phone number."
No word on whether he got the job or not.
Update: Philly.com has plenty more, "Police said Mervine has been arrested before, on drug and carjacking charges." Shocker.
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return