Dec 9, 2008, 12:34 PM EDT
According to 6 ABC, 21-year-old Matt Marvine was kicked out of the game for acting like an idiot. Nothing new there. He was wearing a mask with "Rockies Killer" on it. But instead of exiting the building, he somehow ended up in a Phillies office filling out an application for a job. Totally what I would do! He fills out the job app and takes off with an envelope that had three World Series rings in it.
Here's the best part: "Police were able to track down Marvine quickly because he left his job
application behind, complete with his name, address and phone number."
No word on whether he got the job or not.
Update: Philly.com has plenty more, "Police said Mervine has been arrested before, on drug and carjacking charges." Shocker.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money