Aug 30, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
If the Eagles ever wanted to play the San Diego Padres in a battle of inter-league paintball, or something, they'd be all set with these camo football jerseys hot off the press from hunting apparrell maker Realtree. Your source for all hunting news, AmmoLand brings this craptastic opening line, "Realtree has joined forces with Reebok and the NFL to develop a line of clothing designed especially for those who love to watch a pro game on the field when they’re not hunting or fishing in the field."
Maybe Roy Oswalt would have liked one for his birthday yesterday?
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money