Aug 30, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
If the Eagles ever wanted to play the San Diego Padres in a battle of inter-league paintball, or something, they'd be all set with these camo football jerseys hot off the press from hunting apparrell maker Realtree. Your source for all hunting news, AmmoLand brings this craptastic opening line, "Realtree has joined forces with Reebok and the NFL to develop a line of clothing designed especially for those who love to watch a pro game on the field when they’re not hunting or fishing in the field."
Maybe Roy Oswalt would have liked one for his birthday yesterday?
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money