Jan 20, 2011, 12:32 AM EDT
We were going to title this post "Sixers Keep Finding Creative Ways to Lose," but, well… we already used that one this season.
The decent game played by the Sixers up until the final moments will go for naught, as Philly found a new way to lose a game they seemingly had in hand. With a four point lead, Andre Iguodala fouled* Jason Richardson in the act of shooting a three pointer, which went in. The four point play sent the game into overtime, where the Sixers would give up another four point play, this time to JJ Redick, and inevitably lose to the Magic.
*in Iguodala's defense, it was one heck of a ticky-tack call. Did anyone actually see a foul on the play?
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money