Feb 17, 2009, 11:17 AM EDT
Over the next few days, we'll be posting some gift ideas for the Philly sports fans on your lists. Your shopping time is officially running out, and by now you could be in full-on panic mode. We're here to help.
Yesterday we started our gift ideas list off with an affordable option that would work for pretty much any Phillies fan. For this next item, we're going completely in the other direction. This gift idea has a sizable price tag, and only the biggest Flyers or Sixers fans will truly appreciate it—a pair of seats from the Spectrum. How sweet would it be to put this little row of history in your basement bar? Have the guys over for a big game, and pull these out instead of your average folding chairs?
Two options are available: Permanent-style seats at $395 a pair, or $295 for one, or folding chairs with the Spectrum imprint on the back panel at $195 each. So if you're looking for something truly unique and don't mind spending a little extra, this might be one of the better options you have this holiday season. You can also get pieces of the hardwood court the Sixers played on several pricing and setting options.
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return