Jul 29, 2010, 5:33 PM EDT
As you may or may not know, tonight is ’80s Retro Night at the Phillies game. This is clearly much more fun than Christmas in July. Ryan Howard as Mr. T. is infinity times cooler than Cody Ransom as an elf.
Plus, these ladies are here. [photos below]
More on ’80s night from Phillies.com:
1980′s Dance Party on the Bud Light Rooftop on Ashburn Alley, 5:30-6:30
p.m. DJ Jon Joaquin will be playing the 80′s tunes. Special guests
include the Hot Pants Girls, Miami Vice’s Crockett & Tubbs
(impersonators), Pierre Robert (WMMR DJ) – who will also be throwing out
the ceremonial first pitch and Eddie Bruce (original host of Channel
17′s Dancin’ on Air). Prizes and surprises for best dressed and more.
Do I feel awkward taking cellphone photos of ladies dressed as ’80s jazzercise people? Of course not, just doing my job.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money