Mar 29, 2005, 7:03 AM EDT
Yes, This is a Philly Sports Blog, but I think I may start posting some other random things which I think are interesting, and I’m sure many of you will find them interesting as well. If not, let me know in the comments section. Don’t worry, the Eagles, Sixers, and Phillies will still be the main focus of the site.
Many of you may have seen the Dali exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The "Rocky Steps" have been painted with the image of Dali on them. It is a pretty great effect in person and another website took some fabulous pictures which you can see here. The picture to the left is from that gallery.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money