Feb 14, 2006, 12:36 AM EDT
A weekly feature every Wednesday here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Tim Perry and Jeff Hornacek.
In anticipation of Allen Iverson being dealt for … well, for anything, we thought we’d take a trip down bad trade memory lane. Back in ’92 the Sixers dealt The Round Mound of Rebound for Jeff Hornecek, Tim Perry, and Andrew Lang. Andrew Lang was so bad I don’t even have a card of him.
Jeff Hornacek’s 1993 Skybox and Tim Perry’s 93′ Fleer Ultra after the jump.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return