Feb 20, 2005, 12:01 AM EDT
Nothing like a good double entendre. Terrell Owens topped ESPN’s list of most searched for items for 2005. Mr. Owens barely beat out the lesbian cheerleaders of the Carolina Panthers. I like to believe I helped fuel the fans fire of good T.O. information. Let’s have some fun with Google.
How about a trade for "Korver Artest?" It makes sense people, nobody would care if we lose a few of Kyle’s locks besides some 14 year old high school girls and maybe their mothers (and my mother)
Ahh good times. How bout some more random searches like.. "birdman rules philly!" You the man Bird, you the man.
And last but not least.. One of my crowning achievements, which Jamie Burns would be mighty proud of.. "rinsin beers"
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money