Sep 23, 2005, 6:47 PM EST
Paraphrased from T.O.’s appearance on a Miami’s 790 radio show with Dan LeBatard, which also aired on 610 WIP:
Q: Is there anyone in the NFL you like to watch play?
TO: Nah, not really, I mean.. Sometimes I wish I had some special power that could allow me to get outside my body and watch ME play.
When asked about why he was selling his NFC Championship ring, Owens said obviously to help Katrina, but also because certain players said he didn’t help the team get to the Superbowl. Owens went on to mention Hugh Douglas specifically.
Wow. Terrell never ceases to amaze with his ego. The childishness of an eleven year old in the body of a super hero.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return