Dec 5, 2004, 12:36 AM EDT
You can watch some of the TO segment here as of right now.
- Terrell wearing his typical Jumpman gear.
- Keys to Superbowl loss: turnovers, Patriots beat them, had to be error free and weren’t.
- Downplays everything between he and Donovan
- Donovan didn’t throw up in the huddle
- Letterman is harassing him about Donovan; T.O. wishes he had some headphones right now.
- Letterman won’t leave it alone about the McNabb thing.
- Mutual respect for each other
- Gets into Rosenhaus contract issues, blah blah blah
- Letterman keeps making CBS Channel 3 references
- Talk about Chad Johnson and his checklist of DBs that he burns. T.O. says their play resemble each other.
- Says other than Donovan he would like to play for Peyton Manning; Letterman rips on Brooks Bollinger
- T.O. puts on his jersey and goes outside with Letterman throws him some fake passes, then T.O. gets hit by a cab. Pretty cheesy shit.
Also notable was the earlier guest, Matthew Mcconaughey, who is starring in the new movie Two for the Money with Al Pacino.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money