Jan 16, 2005, 10:05 AM EDT
So it looks like Terrell is going to be homeless for a while. Perhaps he is selling both his NJ and ATL home in hopes of buying a palace in the Denver area or maybe he is planning on staying at the resort Kobe Bryant has been known to frequent.
I want Denver to give us Ashley Lelie for Owens. We need to get something out of this mess.
Deadspin: T.O.’s Suddenly Fluid Finances
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money