Dec 9, 2006, 10:45 AM EDT
Hey look! This week’s installment of Trash Talk Tuesday means another feature that didn’t die after one week!
I don’t have anything against the Mottram brothers in particular, I’m sure they’re fine young gentlemen, except of course the fact that they have an unhealthy hatred for Philadelphia fans. They once called Philly fans "insufferable douchebags."
Thanks to their home on the Internet, we’re brought this fine video of true douchebaggery. Skins fans and the Soulja Boy! I’m happy to admit that I don’t have any idea what this "Soulja Boy" phenomenon is all about.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money