Dec 9, 2006, 10:45 AM EDT
Hey look! This week’s installment of Trash Talk Tuesday means another feature that didn’t die after one week!
I don’t have anything against the Mottram brothers in particular, I’m sure they’re fine young gentlemen, except of course the fact that they have an unhealthy hatred for Philadelphia fans. They once called Philly fans "insufferable douchebags."
Thanks to their home on the Internet, we’re brought this fine video of true douchebaggery. Skins fans and the Soulja Boy! I’m happy to admit that I don’t have any idea what this "Soulja Boy" phenomenon is all about.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return