Jan 22, 2005, 2:21 PM EDT
I posed earlier in the week here that there would be a show on ESPN tomorrow focusing on Eagles fans. Well there is a write up in today’s Inquirer. Looks like Mark Schwarz is a moron. He was on Angelo’s show on Monday night and was making stupid condescending comments. He is probably from New England.
In Philadelphia, though, the passion and the paranoia are "just raw angst. It’s right there, like a dog gnawing through raw meat. It’s right on the street, marinating in its misery. You don’t have to wonder how they’re feeling. They just tell you how sick they are, pour it all out like oozing, noxious liquid."
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money