Jul 2, 2011, 10:18 AM EDT
I must be in the mood for schadenfreude this morning. After reveling in the Penguins fans’ feelings of loss, I watched this video of San Francisco Giants closer/terrible beard haver Brian Wilson going ape after allowing a pair of runs yesterday.
Big League Stew has the story, with some fun quotes from Mr. Wilson. If I were a Giants blogger, my reaction would probably be “Maybe Wilson was just trying to show Ryan Howard how to swing the bat.” But I’m not, so I’d never say that.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money