Jan 27, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
How is Jeremy Maclin’s recovery coming along? You be the judge.
The Philadelphia Eagles Tweeted this Instagram video of the wide receiver running sprints at the NovaCare Comlex on Monday, and he appears to be moving around pretty well. Maclin missed all of 2013 with a torn ACL suffered in training camp.
Oh, who are we kidding? You can’t determine a thing from this 10-second, standard-definition video except Maclin is in fact running, but on this slow news day and given the current climate, it something of a refreshing sight.
The 19th-overall pick in the ’09 draft is scheduled to become a free agent on March 11, but the feeling here is he will re-sign with the Birds on a short-term deal. That alone could give the NFL’s No. 2 offense a huge boost.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return