Dec 23, 2013, 2:07 PM EDT
It’s not often Santa comes off looking like a dope. “Santa Claus” decided to drop in on Chip Kelly’s day-after press conference on Monday to give the Philadelphia Eagles an early present, tell a corny joke or two and let everybody know that Nick Foles is his quarterback for the next 1,000 years, too.
In case you didn’t get the reference, that’s FOX 29’s / 94 WIP’s Howard Eskin under the costume, and if you want a super serious take on this all-important matter, I think it was poor form to promise the coach an Eagles win over Dallas is Week 17 for Christmas.
Chip had the last laugh—perhaps the only laugh—telling Eskin, “That’s the best suit you’ve ever worn.”
Too bad the tropical weather melted all of the snow… you know what I’m getting at.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money