Feb 16, 2008, 7:37 AM EDT
My new motto: More Sir Charles, All the Time.
Barkley appeared on Friday night’s Late Show with David Letterman and was his typical humorous self. They touched on many topics including Charles’ weight issues, gambling issues, the Shaq trade, his support of Barrack Obama, and his opinions on Paul Shaffer’s Craig Sager-esque suit.
Some choice lines: "What the hell’s the point of smoking pot if you don’t inhale?!?"
On the prospect of betting $1 million dollars on a single game: "I would never bet that much money on a sporting event unless I was in it.
Charles to David: "I’m convinved that me and you are the only two guys on television that know what the hell we’re talking about."
On his bad boy image as a player: "I was always acquitted."
Part II after the jump.
|Marvin Monroe on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return