Apr 14, 2005, 12:20 PM EDT
Drew Rosenhaus tries to use the Michael Corleone defense claiming for T.O. its business, not personal. You can watch the agent from hell talk about Terrell Owens and his desires from yesterday’s Best Damn Sports Show on Fox.
edit: Some people have mentioned the link not working. If it takes you to MSN video and you search "Drew Rosenhaus" it should take you to the video.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money