Aug 7, 2006, 1:25 PM EST
My Monday morning just got a little brighter while reading Deadspin to find out that the Cowboys have got a secret weapon in camp: none other than Mr. 4th and 26 himself, Freddie Mitchell.
If somehow we could only convince Jerry Jones to bring back Ricky Waters, we could have the perfect storm of outspoken windbags which would cause the Tuna in Dallas to swim out of town.
Looking for additional help at wide receiver, the Cowboys worked out former Eagles wide out Freddie Mitchell.
Originally picked in the first round out of UCLA in 2001, Mitchell made
more news off the field than on it, nicknaming himself with a list of
self-promoting nicknames like “The People’s Champ,” “FredEx,” and
People of Philadelphia, I encourage you to go to Church today and pray for Freddie Mitchell to make the Cowboys. If you don’t believe in God, pray to Terrell Owens.
Oh, how we miss The frohawk.
-Cowboys Workout Freddie Mitchell [Scout]
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return