Jul 27, 2006, 8:52 AM EDT
Our boy Sal made his first appearance with the Yankees last night. Good to see his attitude hasn’t changed much. NY Times, final item:
The quote of the day came from new catcher Sal Fasano, who joined his
seventh major league team in six years: “You’re just an animal
sometimes, and you go from zoo to zoo.”
If you can tell from the picture, Sal didn’t shave his whole ‘stache, just the Fu Manchu part.
Fasano, who started on Wednesday night for the Yanks in Texas, kept his mustache but had to shave the Fu Manchu part of it.
“You don’t know how hard that was,” Fasano said.“The Fu Manchu is easy to get used to. I liked it.”
Is it bad that I may now be pulling for the Evil Empire to get a ring this year? From the picture above, I’m glad Sal hasn’t lost any of his grace and agility.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money