Jul 27, 2006, 8:52 AM EDT
Our boy Sal made his first appearance with the Yankees last night. Good to see his attitude hasn’t changed much. NY Times, final item:
The quote of the day came from new catcher Sal Fasano, who joined his
seventh major league team in six years: “You’re just an animal
sometimes, and you go from zoo to zoo.”
If you can tell from the picture, Sal didn’t shave his whole ‘stache, just the Fu Manchu part.
Fasano, who started on Wednesday night for the Yanks in Texas, kept his mustache but had to shave the Fu Manchu part of it.
“You don’t know how hard that was,” Fasano said.“The Fu Manchu is easy to get used to. I liked it.”
Is it bad that I may now be pulling for the Evil Empire to get a ring this year? From the picture above, I’m glad Sal hasn’t lost any of his grace and agility.
|gov on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Renee on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|ochospantalones on Tonight: Hollywood Hamels|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money