Jun 11, 2005, 8:35 AM EST
Well I left for vacation this morning, I’m off to Mexico to drink pina coladas and.. well.. drink other frozen drinks that are not pina coladas. I am unsure whether there will be internet readily available, but I am kind of hoping there is so I can upload some pictures I take and show you guys some white sandy beaches.
While I am gone, sometimes guest editor Scott R. may be posting his thoughts on things which he has thoughts on. He is the only person in the entire universe, other than myself , who has the ability to post things in the main post area. The Dirty Bird Man™ probably wishes he had the capabilites to post, but he is a little too unpredictable.
In other news, I signed up for www.audible.com (if you sign up tell them I sent you: emc303) because they gave me 3 free audio books. I put them on my newly aquired free ipod. (Yes it really works if you follow the rules, the DBM and Scott R. got one as well thanks to me)
The first book I went with was The Da Vinci Codeby Dan Brown because I think I am the only person who hasn’t read it. Then I went with 1776by David McCullough who also wrote John Adams. I saw him speak at my brother’s graduation and thought he was interesting, they are suposdely great books. Finally I went with Shadow Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War IIwhich I read an excerpt from in a GQ magazine last summer and found it very entertaining. In reality, I will probably end up listening to Jimmy Cliff the whole time.
So I’m off to treat my skin poorly. I may or may not post at all this week. You guys can take bets on whether I listened to any of the books or not. Go Phils!
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return