Dec 5, 2006, 12:31 PM EDT
This video from Philly.com is rather humorous to us. Nothing beats putting a drunk fan in front of a camera with a microphone to their face right after their team got beat.
The best line, "I did not have sexual relations with Charlie Manuel."
We’re rather hungover today ourselves. We watched the game yeterday at a bar and the way things went, the drinks started coming more rapidly in the latter innings. It was a long night. Don’t expect any brilliant analysis out of us any time soon.
It was a tough loss putting them in the unenviable situation of having to win three straight games to keep the dream alive. It’s still possible. Stranger things have happened.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money