Feb 16, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
Philly.com’s Chester County blog has the details of this life-imitating-art event of a 300 pound man taking all of his clothes off while in a Philadelphia area Wal-Mart.
Verdon L. Taylor, inside the store, wearing only a pair of allegedly
stolen socks. The 6-foot-4, 300-pound Downingtown resident refused to
comply with verbal commands and required a Taser to be taken into
custody, police said. Taylor then began spitting at the officers,
hitting one officer in the face.
Unlike, Walter White, however, Taylor apparently took his clothes off outside of the store in the parking lot instead of littering them throughout the aisles of the store.
All of this makes you wonder: what kind of Mexican drug kingpin kinda shootout was this guy trying to hide?
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return