Jan 29, 2006, 1:03 PM EDT
So it looks like the Inquirer and Daily News employees are going on strike Thursday night and launching their own competing website to Philly.com.
The real question we should all be concerned about: what will we do without our usual dose of Stephen A. Smith? Although it looks like he hasn’t put out a column since November 19th anyway. We need more cheese doodles.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Reneecel on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money