Mar 8, 2011, 2:55 PM EDT
Green grass, the sounds of the ball park, hotdogs, peanuts, and beer. All key ingredients as to why we love baseball so much.
The folks over at Big League Stew posted a list of the top 10 brews available at Major League ballparks and listed Flying Fish’s Extra Pale Ale as the cold and frosty to pick up at Citizens Bank Park. In addition to being one of the best ballparks in the country, CBP also has one of the best beer selections in town.
Personally, with my partial season ticket plan seats in left center, I typically go with the beer ladies by the gates on the opposite side of Harry the K’s while I know Matt P. likes to walk a bit to find a Troegs Sunshine Pils or Victory HopDevil.
What’s your favorite beer to grab at the park while watching the Phils? [photos of beer below]
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return